+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6th Annual Cozumel Tech Week Feb 21-28 2016

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

6th Annual Cozumel Tech Week Feb 21-28 2016

Deep Exposure is hosting their 6th annual Cozumel Tech Week. Dates are Feb 21-28 and open to Rebreather and Open Circuit Divers.

Eric and I are planning to attend again. We've really enjoyed the diving and Deep Exposure has provided great service and a fun time on the boat. Got to meet a few of you there last year. Hope to see you again and meet some new folks during the 2016 event!

For more information, pricing, and logistics check out the attached flyer:
    DEDC 2016 Tech Week Brochure .pdf
    Kristi Cunningham

RBW Member macado is an unknown quantity at this point macado's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini-Aquaseal Edition

Re: 6th Annual Cozumel Tech Week Feb 21-28 2016

I'm going to try to attend or at least plan to be on island for at least part of the trip to meet some fellow CCR divers.

I'll already be on island from Dec 20-Jan 17th so unfortunately not 100% sure I can go back so soon without pissing off work.

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

See you there, both Maria and I will be back.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Hoping to make it as well. I have a commitment to give a few lectures at a Dive Medicine meeting in Bonaire in late January so it may be hard to get away again in February, but it's certainly worth a try!!!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I really enjoyed my time down there and highly recommend it for those that have not had the opportunity to enjoy the charm and pleasure of Cozumel along with some super great diving.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

remember if you have a non CCR diver, Deep Exposure also runs OC boats in parallel.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    remember if you have a non CCR diver, Deep Exposure also runs OC boats in parallel.

That's true.
    Chett. L

Optima

Talking Re: 6th Annual Cozumel Tech Week Feb 21-28 2016

Tickets and hotel booked on the way

RBW Member tripntx is an unknown quantity at this point tripntx's Avatar

Which hotel would you pick in Cozumel when you have a non-diving spouse?

Wife and I want to go Mar 5-11, 2016. Wish her ISD's spring break was two weeks earlier so we could go during Tech Week. I am planning to dive with Deep Exposure, and airfare will be direct from Houston via United.

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Quote Originally Posted by tripntx  View Original Post
    Which hotel would you pick in Cozumel when you have a non-diving spouse?
    No clue for a non-diving spouse. We stay at Casa Mexicana. Great location to the dive shop (we walk, no need for a car) and walking distance to lots of great restaurants. Very clean, great WIFI.

However, if I was not diving and wanted a pool, probably not the best spot. Their "pool" is the size of 3 king beds and remains in the shade all day long.

There are more resort options on the island. You will need to get a car or take a taxi to the dive shop. But the days are long (lunch on the boat) so we don't really need/want that experience (resort). Just a quick shower and off to find food/drink.

Eric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast