+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AP Inspo buzzer wanted

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

AP Inspo buzzer wanted

Hi all,
    Anyone removed their buzzer and no longer want it? Don't suppose it has to be an AP one as long as its same voltage etc.
    I'm in east of England.
    Regards
    Baz

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar

Re: AP Inspo buzzer wanted

Ordered something from rs components to play with.

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

i got one if you are still interested

Hi thanks for the offer, I see your getting rid of you handset's too! What are you replacing the whole lot with? Ive just got an av1c looks good, just struggling to get my HUD board finished as the secondary? I've drawn it up on eagle cad but don't really know what Gerber files etc I need and how to generate them.
    I've just ordered a piezoelectric sounder from rs components and hope to experiment with it inside the new head so one less hole.
    Thanks for the offer and good luck with your head.
    Regards
    Baz

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

getting a av2 but i send the head in so alexey can do it. impressed that you can do it by your self, thanks and good look to.

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

From someone who's done the mod already: if you know which end of a soldering iron is the one that gets hot and can wire a few lines together, if you can get your hands on some cable gland adapters (to fit the new cable glands to the original holes) they are very easy to install.

+ Reply to Thread