+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: SF-2 eCCR: Please share your experience

RBW Member Smack is an unknown quantity at this point Smack's Avatar
    Sf2

Re: SF-2 eCCR: Please share your experience

Being new to this forum and new to rebreather diving i wont be comparing the sf2 to any other unit as this isnt posible for me. I can say that we bought as a oc trimix-team 5x sf2 units. Everything is great, support, material, etc. All in all.. I would recommend the sf2 to anyone.

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by demed  View Original Post
    The ability to distinguish between a real world experience report and a childish tantrum trolling rant is a rite of passage that sooner or later everyone has to go through. Unfortunately some are late bloomers.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Perhaps instead of ripping into what and how others present, why not disclose that you're a dealer for the SF2...

Personally the carbon fiber tube gives me pause, a deep nick in that epoxy and salt water will have a field day in there really quick.

Supporting Member demed is an unknown quantity at this point demed's Avatar
    Poseidon, SF2

Hollis Explorer, Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    Perhaps instead of ripping into what and how others present, why not disclose that you're a dealer for the SF2...

Personally the carbon fiber tube gives me pause, a deep nick in that epoxy and salt water will have a field day in there really quick.
    I generally do not answer trolling comments but I'll make an exception for two reasons:
    1. I'm not ripping into a genuine comment, I'm ripping into a personal crusade

2. I'm not hiding that I'm a dealer for SF2, and in the interest of full disclosure I can say that as a dealer for several rebreathers and diver of multiple units and instructor across units and agencies, the SF2 is my preferred unit and the one I personally dive for pleasure.

3. This is a bonus, I can only laugh at the amateur materials engineer comments, they are as scientific as anti-vaccine propaganda

Cheers,
    d.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    "Our leader doesn't want yes-men. What we want are independent men of integrity who will agree with all our decisions after we make them."

Joseph Heller, "Good as Gold", 1979

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5