+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Today's attack in Brussels Belgium

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Today's attack in Brussels Belgium

I pray for the families and victims in Brussels Belgium, in the horrible attack they encountered today.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Today's attack in Brussels Belgium

Agreed Chett, , such a senseless act against humanity as a whole. My thoughts go out to our rEvo brothers and sisters as their country has to deal with yet another attack.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Our thoughts for all victims, here in Belgium and everywhere in the world for victims of useless violence.

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Me too, it's very sad .

Franck

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    I pray for the families and victims in Brussels Belgium, in the horrible attack they encountered today.

Best regards,

RBW Member Dapper tattoo is an unknown quantity at this point Dapper tattoo's Avatar
    Revo

To bad that because of Praying and worshipping gods these things happen.
    So i think its better to only pay our respects to the victims and fam...
    Praying has done enough damage to the world.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper tattoo  View Original Post
    To bad that because of Praying and worshipping gods these things happen.
    So i think its better to only pay our respects to the victims and fam...
    Praying has done enough damage to the world.
    This should get interesting.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner's Avatar
    APD Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    This should get interesting.
    I doubt it. It's the same old story that we always hear... all crimes like this (and in fact most ills of the world) are committed by or caused by "religious people" and atheists never murder anyone or cause any harm. Sadly, the reality is that human beings are one screwed up mess of a creature and we'll always find some excuse of other to harm each other or the world in general. Evolution would do well to dispatch us all really...

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

All I know is that my two kids were having their respective spring breaks, connected up and were scheduled to fly from Amsterdam to Brussels that morning (they heard the beer was outstanding). My daughter would have headed to the airport at dawn but my son likes to sleep late (just try waking him up for a 4 am departure to make a Northeast Boat Dive-I've given up). So they went for the later flight that of course never took off. The papers in NY reported yesterday that there were two siblings from NY (not mine), a brother and sister, who called in from Brussels Airport, phone went dead and they can't be found. Life is a strange experience my friends. My heart breaks for the parents while I thank the great whoever that mine are intact.

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by jturner  View Original Post
    ........ all crimes like this (and in fact most ills of the world) are committed by or caused by "religious people" and atheists never murder anyone or cause any harm.........
    I think you miss the point by a country mile jturner. Its not that atheists dont murder, its that they dont use atheism as a justification to murder.

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Double post
    Last edited by Packhorse; 25th March 2016 at 06:14.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast