+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCR pron

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

CCR pron

Bored..figured I'd start a new threat instead of my usual trolling; how about a picture thread, anybody care to join?

Cheap gauges suck. I noticed my filter stack was at 0psi, and I found the culprit; I found it like this with the boot ripped when it exploded.. must have been pretty violent.

There is just something sexy about adiabatic cooling:

Hose spaghetti:

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Re: CCR pron

What I am working on right now: 1980's technology to record O2 cell test data.

I've completed the program that prints raw test results and records a data file. The next step is to write a program to read the file and output an analysis on the little printer. Eventually I will make a new pressure pot and put it, the calculator and the printer in a Pelican case.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 4ster; 19th August 2015 at 17:29.

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

The new more flexible meg hose. This one is DAS's... so I cleaned it before I took the pix .

RBW Member das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das will become famous soon enough das's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skankpile  View Original Post
    The new more flexible meg hose. This one is DAS's... so I cleaned it before I took the pix .
    Thank you for cleaning it👌.

DAS

+ Reply to Thread