+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with Drager Dolphin Rebreather training

RBW Member Maple1 is an unknown quantity at this point Maple1's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin Rebreather

Help with Drager Dolphin Rebreather training

Hello all. I'm new to Rebreather World.
    I live in Windsor, Ontario Canada.
    I've been diving for 20 years and finally took the plunge and bought a used Dolphin rebreather. My problem is my local dive shop will no longer service or train divers on this equipment (they used to!).
    I've checked and called dive shops in my region, and look on PADI site. No luck.
    I've emailed Drager and they sent me a site in Key West, Florida.

Does anyone know of any other sites in the US or Canada that are offering service or training for this equipment?

Thanks very much.
    Tony

RBW Member cidcolada is an unknown quantity at this point cidcolada's Avatar
    Dolphin

Re: Help with Drager Dolphin Rebreather training

I was recently trained to dive a Dolphin, but I did the training in central Fl so I don't know if that helps.

If you want my instructor's info let me know.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1  View Original Post
    Hello all. I'm new to Rebreather World.
    I live in Windsor, Ontario Canada.
    I've been diving for 20 years and finally took the plunge and bought a used Dolphin rebreather. My problem is my local dive shop will no longer service or train divers on this equipment (they used to!).
    I've checked and called dive shops in my region, and look on PADI site. No luck.
    I've emailed Drager and they sent me a site in Key West, Florida.

Does anyone know of any other sites in the US or Canada that are offering service or training for this equipment?

Thanks very much.
    Tony
    I'm on the sunny west coast of Canada and teach Draeger Dolphin.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Also get a hold of udtabn on here.

I don't think he teaches, but he is able to service the unit, has parts, and by all accounts that I have heard, is a stand up guy to deal with.

Peter

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

yea i teach.. and thanks for the recommendation ....steve

RBW Member Maple1 is an unknown quantity at this point Maple1's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin Rebreather

Thanks for the responses guys. Much appreciated.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Steve (utdabn) can teach you and fix your unit. Good guy, honest and easy to deal with.

FD

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

thx fd always great to deal with you too !!!!!

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Awsome,this is why this is a great board.I just sold a drysuit yesterday and this guy was asking the same question only he is from york ,pa. in the US .any help is welcome.

+ Reply to Thread