+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cell subscription is back

RBW Member abscuba is an unknown quantity at this point abscuba's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Cell subscription is back

I don't work for add helium, just a happy customer. I called them up 3 weeks ago asking about the cell subscription they used to have. I was told they don't have it any more but they have considered bringing it back and they would add it again to the web page. Looked today and it is back up and running. Add Helium has once again left me impressed with their customer service.

Supporting Member darushin is an unknown quantity at this point darushin's Avatar
    Prisim 2 & Kiss Spirit LTE

GEM, Explorer

Re: Cell subscription is back

Nice need to go look. Would be nice to get cells mailed to me on a regular basis

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Supporting Member fdarden is on a distinguished road fdarden is on a distinguished road fdarden's Avatar
    Revo Micro

Cell subscription is back

I signed up for it immediately. Got my first cell last week! Great customer service!

Sent from my iP

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

You can see it but you can't use it. The service is there but the coupon ("subscribe") is cancelled

RBW Member abscuba is an unknown quantity at this point abscuba's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

You just got to the O2 cell you want and there will be a drop down box asking if you want this automatically sent you. You just select what interval you want it shipped at then proceed with the check out.

+ Reply to Thread