I have two places on a week’s diving in Croatia that is unique taking in the best wrecks that the North Adriatic has to offer! Summary is 7 nights hotel accommodation including breakfast, 6 excellent wrecks over 5 days diving, price per person is Euro 800 approximately £610 at today’s exchange rate.

The dates are Saturday 12th – Saturday 19th September we will be staying on the Istria Peninsula in a small coastal town called Medulin. The good news about this location is that it is only 10miles from the airport of Pula that has direct flights to and from Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester and Luton. The flights from Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester arrive within an hour of each other on the Saturday, the Luton flight however, arrives on Sunday. It will be up to all of you to arrange your own flights but I will organise transfers to the accommodation.

The weekend will be spent settling in, assembling gear and exploring the local area such as Pula which is rich in Archaeology and of historic significance to the wrecks we are diving. The dive plan to follow is:

Monday the Austrian passenger liner Baron Gautsch depth 28-40m
Tuesday there will be two dives the Italian Steamship Lina depth 37-67m followed by the Yugoslavian cargo ship Vis depth 20-55m
Wednesday the German freighter Kapitan Diederichsen depth 50-70m
Thursday the Austro-Hungarian Battleship Szent Istvan (subject to obtaining a permit) depth 45-66m
And Friday the Italia torpedo boat Flamingo depth 46m

The dive centre we are using is set up for Trimix diving and has a number of stages that can rented. The good news about this outfit is that they have a Catamaran with a lift on the back which no other dive centre in Croatia can offer.

We will be accommodated in twin rooms in a hotel in Medulin.
http://www.medulinriviera.info

This is a small but vibrant town that seems to have good reviews on Tripadvisor it is also a short hop by taxi from Pula.

http://www.istra.hr/en/regions-and-t...ities/ltz-pula

Let me know if you are able to come and require further details.

Cheers,

Gerard Punch

gerardpunch@hotmail.com