+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Doria diver missing

Re: Doria diver missing

I hate to ask this but has the diver been identified yet?

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

People obviously know the identity but aren't making it public yet.
    My heart goes out to the
    friends and family of the lost diver and also to the Captain and crew of the John Jack which is a well run and very professional boat. They have had their share of undeserved tragedy and I hope it doesn't deter them from taking on the deep dives that folks want to do.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Seems I have lost another friend to this hobby. Far too many over the years. So unfortunate. RIP my friend.

Reflection on the risk versus reward of CCR diving is in order.

RBW Member Seya is an unknown quantity at this point Seya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Seems I have lost another friend to this hobby. Far too many over the years. So unfortunate. RIP my friend.

No diving vs chilling at home on your couch getting fat.
    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

RBW Member AdrianSmith is an unknown quantity at this point AdrianSmith's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Quote Originally Posted by Seya  View Original Post
    No diving vs chilling at home on your couch getting fat.
    Spoken like someone who has NO idea what they're talking about.

I'm from Edmonton, although I left many years ago. You give Edmontonians a bad name Seya.

-Adrian

RBW Member Seya is an unknown quantity at this point Seya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianSmith  View Original Post
    Spoken like someone who has NO idea what they're talking about.

I'm from Edmonton, although I left many years ago. You give Edmontonians a bad name Seya.

-Adrian
    Diving is dangerous period. It's a tragedy the man has disappeared. So everyone has to balance the dangers.

RBW Member Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe's Avatar
    Megaladon

For me the real question for *any* dive accident is whether or not the cause was procedural, medical or just the luck of the draw.

Medical causes can happen anywhere, be it under the surface or watching television.

Inadequate procedures on the part of the dive team or diver can be avoided if we are willing to scrutinize our methods and correct any weaknesses we might find.

Or maybe it was just his turn to be called home. Maybe he did nothing wrong. Maybe no one did anything wrong and a spontaneous medical condition was the cause.

Rarely is the equipment at fault though it does occur.

In any event may he RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2