+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ursuit BDS

aka Scotty com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1's Avatar
    inspiration vision

Ursuit BDS

Hi,

I am about to order a Heavy Light Kevlar BDS but I am not sure about the size.
    I am 183cm tall, waist 91cm, chest 115cm. shoe site 44+, when looking at the Ursuit size table I would order an XL.
    However I did a try dive of a friends BDS (suit is 2-3 years old and the label inside the pocket: Size L 104-112 170-182) and even with my biggest thermal protection with multiple layers it fits perfect.
    Question: anybody here with similar measurements who is diving an Ursuit BDS? Does L really fit or does my buddies BDS have mods he is not aware of?

Regards,
    Scottty

RBW Member iamyourgasman is an unknown quantity at this point iamyourgasman's Avatar
    rEvo III RMS S/S mini

Re: Ursuit BDS

I'm 3cm taller than you and the XL fits me well with the Santi BZ400 undersuit and some base layers. The L was good fit too but range of movements were noticeably better in the XL. My 2p

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    rEvo,Vision,KISS,Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by com1  View Original Post
    Hi,

I am about to order a Heavy Light Kevlar BDS but I am not sure about the size.
    I am 183cm tall, waist 91cm, chest 115cm. shoe site 44+, when looking at the Ursuit size table I would order an XL.
    However I did a try dive of a friends BDS (suit is 2-3 years old and the label inside the pocket: Size L 104-112 170-182) and even with my biggest thermal protection with multiple layers it fits perfect.
    Question: anybody here with similar measurements who is diving an Ursuit BDS? Does L really fit or does my buddies BDS have mods he is not aware of?

Regards,
    Scottty
    Hi Scottty,
    With regards to Ursuit, I would order "made to measure"/MTM suit. I am a Ursuit dealer in Switzerland and find there sizing charts to be off. If you are spending that much on a drysuit get it MTM. It is by far the best idea and the costs are only 200euro extra for a suit that is made perfect to you. I only order MTM suits from Ursuit. Anything else and you will not be happy!
    Good luck,
    Garry

aka Scotty com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1's Avatar
    inspiration vision

Tried the L and XL, and now I am a happy owner oft the L size BDS. Perfect fit for me. How do u install a p-valve in BDS? Same as with any other dry suit?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread