+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calling Cyprus divers - anyone out there fancy a dip?

RBW Member Mr.Dave is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Dave's Avatar
    Meg

Insp Classic

Calling Cyprus divers - anyone out there fancy a dip?

Hi all,

I'm trying to make contact with any rebreather divers here on Cyprus. I've seen the odd one or two on the Queen diving the Zen but that was last year when I was on OC.

So if anyone out there fancies meeting up drop me a PM

All being well I'll be on the Queen this Sunday.

Bye for now

Dave.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Re: Calling Cyprus divers - anyone out there fancy a dip?

Dave just realized. I would like to have a coffee and get to meet. Let me know when.

Spyros,
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member deepdave is an unknown quantity at this point deepdave's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

How timely, I'm looking to travel back to Napa this year, only this time with my CCR. As your Cyprus based, Do you know of any dive centres in the area that can accommodate this type of diving?

DD

RBW Member Mr.Dave is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Dave's Avatar
    Meg

Insp Classic

Deepdive,

Pete from http://www.scubatechdivers.com/ is a top chap, sure he will be able to accommodate.

Drop me a PM closer to your visit and i'll help arrange a dive or two on the Zen :)

Dave.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Hey mate. I can also help out if anything. Let me know if you need anything else. Would be good to get some notice, maybe we can dive together.... As for zen, it's our toy wreck;)

Spyros,
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member John Ruff is an unknown quantity at this point John Ruff's Avatar

I second Dave.....Scubatech in Protaras are the people to see. Pete will have everything you need.

+ Reply to Thread