+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hilton hotel around DFW airport

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Hilton hotel around DFW airport

Hello,
    I'm looking for some advice and suggestions at staying at a Hilton brand hotel, I'll be using points, near the airport with airport shuttle; I have an international flight of that helps.
    thank you in advance,
    chris

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Re: Hilton hotel around DFW airport

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    Hello,
    I'm looking for some advice and suggestions at staying at a Hilton brand hotel, I'll be using points, near the airport with airport shuttle; I have an international flight of that helps.
    thank you in advance,
    chris
    There is a Hilton "Garden Inn" just outside the DFW grounds, I believe they have a shuttle (It's a very big airport). There is also a Hyatt attached to the International terminal.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member madmosche is an unknown quantity at this point madmosche's Avatar
    Prism2, Explorer

Re: Hilton hotel around DFW airport

I've stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton right next to the airport, it's pretty nice

+ Reply to Thread