+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Logistics of the Tortuga - Pit video episode 3.

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

Logistics of the Tortuga - Pit video episode 3.

How does a dive team explore a deep cave in Mexico? This 3-minute video offers a brief tour or the Tortuga - the base of operations for Add Helium's ongoing exploration of The Pit, part of the Dos Ojos Cave System in Tulum Mexico.

www.AddHelium.com

RBW Member cb1 is an unknown quantity at this point cb1's Avatar
    rEvo iii

Re: Logistics of the Tortuga - Pit video episode 3.

Wow, congratulations to the team for such a professional setup. Well done to all.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Very Impressive setup, A lot of sweat, Tears and $ but Now, Worth Everything

Q. Do ye offer Guided Dives to the PIT?

RBW Member madmosche is an unknown quantity at this point madmosche's Avatar
    Prism2, Explorer

Wow, fancy setup. I'd like to have that in my garage!

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Ah Well

+ Reply to Thread