+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Long Deco's - How do you pass the time?

RBW Member moteman is an unknown quantity at this point moteman's Avatar
    Optima

Re: Long Deco's - How do you pass the time?

Ok, guys, I'm reviving an old thread, since it is the most recent on the topic. The last post on this thread is 2015...so here is my question: are there any newer or better options for either an U/W Ipod, Ipad or Kindle? I'm currently looking at the audioflood Ipod shuffle but it would be nice if they weren't the only game in town. I'm NOT looking for something that is rated to 100M but something reliable to 50M+ would be ideal.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Zen it Dude. I'm a deer hunter and spending hours in a tree stand gazing at nothing is an acquired skill. It helps on the line at Motor Vehicles too. I organize my (very disorganized) life in the downtime.

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    Zen it Dude. I'm a deer hunter and spending hours in a tree stand gazing at nothing is an acquired skill. It helps on the line at Motor Vehicles too. I organize my (very disorganized) life in the downtime.
    Sorry dude, not the help I was looking for but thanks for playing!

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

But it works.

RBW Member AQUANOMAD is an unknown quantity at this point AQUANOMAD's Avatar
    rEvo FT

Inspiration, Evolution

I just ordered an idive housing for the ipad. Will fit any tablet 9.7" and under. Getting all meditative during deco is cool until your eating several hours of it 3 times a week. Apparently the 9.7 iPads have 4 speakers and the housing amplifys the sound. Aleco has a pretty slick one that Aqualung will be distributing 1st quarter of 2019. Now I can watch Blue Planet on deco:)

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by AQUANOMAD  View Original Post
    I just ordered an idive housing for the ipad. Will fit any tablet 9.7" and under. Getting all meditative during deco is cool until your eating several hours of it 3 times a week. Apparently the 9.7 iPads have 4 speakers and the housing amplifys the sound. Aleco has a pretty slick one that Aqualung will be distributing 1st quarter of 2019. Now I can watch Blue Planet on deco:)
    Thanks, I'll look into those!

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg + sidewinder

Quote Originally Posted by AQUANOMAD  View Original Post
    ouch that's some expensive movies at $999

RBW Member ECho is on a distinguished road ECho is on a distinguished road ECho's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    ouch that's some expensive movies at $999
    Yikes!!!! Meditation looks a bit more appealing, all of a sudden...

RBW Member AQUANOMAD is an unknown quantity at this point AQUANOMAD's Avatar
    rEvo FT

Inspiration, Evolution

I harvest black coral and collect tropical fish so its just another write off;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6