+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kiss classic sorb

RBW Member PKMANN is an unknown quantity at this point PKMANN's Avatar
    Kiss Classic

Draeger

Kiss classic sorb

Can anyone advise on better sorb to use in my kiss classic, 8/12 or 4/8? You can pack more of the 8-12, can you actually get more time and is the WOB harder?

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: Kiss classic sorb

Quote Originally Posted by PKMANN  View Original Post
    Can anyone advise on better sorb to use in my kiss classic, 8/12 or 4/8? You can pack more of the 8-12, can you actually get more time and is the WOB harder?

I used Sperasorb in my KISS and ran it for max six hours. I did this to reduce WOB but to be honest the real reduction in WOB was switching the Paragon BOV to a Golum one

ATB

Mark

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

I use 8-12 and have run the classic scrubber in 45 degree water for 5 continuous hours but with low exertion. I'd be happy to run 6 hours in warm water on a swimming dive with 8-12 as well.

Cam

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

The KISS Classic is happy using either. The 4-8 will provide slightly better WOB, where as the 8-12 will provide a slightly longer duration time.

I have been diving mine for years with Sofnolime® 812, and have found it to work just fine for me.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

+ Reply to Thread