+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Santi plug for a heated vest

RBW Member jhupka is an unknown quantity at this point jhupka's Avatar
    rEvo 3 rms

Re: Santi plug for a heated vest

dealing with these things I would suggest getting a male end for the part that comes into the suit rather then dealing with an extra middle piece or modifying that one and do it right.

I know there is a company based out of Delaware in the US that sells them (at least I think thats where I got some before).

Ken that link looks like it is the older style connections

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Santi plug for a heated vest

I just bought 5 of the ones from eBay. I plan to snip off the connectors from the Santi vest, the Yellow shirt and gloves, and the Golem bulkhead and replace them all with the new ones. Solder a nice connection and use marine shrink tube. Then everything will be uniform and I'll have access to spares.
    It's not rocket science. Or moonshine.
    Alistaiir - PM me your address and I'll send you the Santi plug when I'm finished.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Last edited by kwinter; 8th June 2015 at 18:00.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Anyone know if if these as are a direct replacement for the santi plugs

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5Pairs-Black...item27fb1045cd

If not is there a direct replacement,plugnplay, that can be used for Santi heated tear.

RBW Member jkhaywood is an unknown quantity at this point jkhaywood's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

MK-16

Quote Originally Posted by A878bob  View Original Post
    Anyone know if if these as are a direct replacement for the santi plugs

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5Pairs-Black...item27fb1045cd

If not is there a direct replacement,plugnplay, that can be used for Santi heated tear.
    They are not the same as the Santi plug, you can get replacements from Keco, the link was posted earlier.

RBW Member jsaenz is an unknown quantity at this point jsaenz's Avatar

Keco site is gone, or at least not working at the moment. Try here: http://www.scubamafia.fi/male-connec...ml?language=en

RBW Member Dive!Dive! is on a distinguished road Dive!Dive! is on a distinguished road Dive!Dive!'s Avatar

Forget the ones that come with the Santi vests, they are totally unreliable.

Use these : https://www.amazon.com/Pico-0710PT-T.../dp/B00030COC4

Very simple, very robust.

RBW Member partsi is an unknown quantity at this point partsi's Avatar

Check out

Chogori 22002431-01 and 22002131-01. I have used these succesfully with original Santi connectors. Chogori has also other variants, for example with prefabricated cables and splitters...

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

I believe that Light Monkey is using the same plug and they have the plugs listed on their website...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2