+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diving the YAMASHIRO...

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Re: Diving the YAMASHIRO...

List
    There are still a few available spaces for this trip if anyone like to join us. Support divers are more then welcome to join in the fun.

andibk

Hi Guys,

Greetings form Hong Kong. from a guy who has two attempts at it I wish you good luck. Please pay particular attention to the current, this month are the biggest of the year, make sure you bring my tanks back ;)

Paul G. Neilsen

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Hello Cedric, amazing stuff, it doesn't get any more exciting than this. I wish all you guys the best of luck.
    Some questions:
    Before you begin the descent, is there any way to determine what the current and temerature will be like at the bottom?
    What kind of bailout CCRs will you be using?
    Thanks, -Andy

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silent running
    Before you begin the descent, is there any way to determine what the current and temerature will be like at the bottom?
    The only affordable way I'm aware of is to send a CCR diver on the bottom and to get the information 8 hours later when he will surface. Sounds like it has to be me!!! ;)

Bail-out: some of us will use a bail-out rebreather and some others a lot of bail-out tanks!!

cheers

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Good luck to all of you divers out there. And yes please do shoot the whole thing on film. I'd love to see some of the logistics as well. Must be a huge thing.....

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cedricverdier
    The only affordable way I'm aware of is to send a CCR diver on the bottom and to get the information 8 hours later when he will surface. Sounds like it has to be me!!! ;)

Bail-out: some of us will use a bail-out rebreather and some others a lot of bail-out tanks!!

cheers
    As I write this, you guys will have hopefully already completed your mission. Best of luck otherwise

New Member tecthediver is an unknown quantity at this point tecthediver's Avatar

Well done guys. Strong currents and storms don't make for great conditions but you achieved what you set out to do. Always nice to see dives going right. Atleast Cedric got down there. Hope all is well and hope the journey home is a less stressful one. Matty

www.personal-scuba.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2