+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive system Carbon Fins

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Dive system Carbon Fins

Anybody who tried the Dive System carbon fibre fins?
    http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/dive-...52-269210.html

Not really for everyday use but they look nice for travel if the have enough "kick power" to move you with a CCR and a stage.

Thanks in advance,
    David

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd
    Last edited by EngelenD; 3rd June 2015 at 13:15.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Dive system Carbon Fins

They look like float-tube fins fishermen use. I'd say no thanks, that foot pocket doesn't look strong or stiff enough (neoprene and plastic buckles, for dive, really?) And I'll bet they cost a gold bar or two due to the carbon fiber (which isn't cheap). There are better options for travel out there, I like the mares volo and full pocket volo race.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: Dive system Carbon Fins

Thanks, that's what I thougt, the volo's were On my list also. I have been told the Carbon's are very slippery also, so not good on a boat either.

Thanks!

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

+ Reply to Thread