+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving in Beaumont, TX??

RBW Member CrewDog652 is an unknown quantity at this point CrewDog652's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Diving in Beaumont, TX??

Just curious to see if anyone is diving rebreathers in the Beaumont, TX area, or if there is even anything interesting to dive there.

I'll be there for the next 3 weeks (short notice trip), so just wondering if its worth it to pack any of my dive gear (baggage weight isn't a consideration).

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Re: Diving in Beaumont, TX??

It's still a little early for the Gulf season yet. Fresh Water not worth packing a CCR.
    The Gulf of Mexico is really good later in the summer. Rigs, reefs and wrecks.
    -Bill

RBW Member CrewDog652 is an unknown quantity at this point CrewDog652's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Unhappy Re: Diving in Beaumont, TX??

Thanks for the info. I didn't start diving till I moved to the island, so I'm not really sure when the diving 'season' starts in other areas. Guess I won't be getting any diving in during the 'trip'

+ Reply to Thread