+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prism2 MOD 1 Course Completed

RBW Member Cave224 is an unknown quantity at this point Cave224's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Prism2 MOD 1 Course Completed

I recently finished my Prism2 MOD 1 course with Larry Babcock as my instructor. I've taken several courses with Larry over the years and he is a great instructor. We exceeded the minimum dive time requirements by quite a bit as Larry always trains above the minimum standards. I highly recommend Larry as an instructor. He doesn't just teach you how to fly the unit. He makes sure you truly understand the unit, how to manage problems and gives you the skills needed to be a good and safe diver. The Prism2 is a great unit and easy to understand.

I was also fortunate to have some good friends with me in the class. Michael Nichols (opd243) and Brian Tierney (btierney). Michael has been my dive partner from open water to full cave. It's nice to have someone that has the same mindset and that you know will be there when you need them. And then you have Brian. I swear I think you can hook a garden hose to a trash bag with air in it and Brian will be able to dive it with no problem. He took to the Prism2 like it was second nature. I look forward to diving with them and Larry for years to come!

Channce
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread