+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New rEvo cover

RBW Member lschelvis is an unknown quantity at this point lschelvis's Avatar
    rEvo III

Smile New rEvo cover

I had not yet the time to take photos, but here is it:

IMG_4102_resized.jpg

IMG_4106_resized.jpg

I ordered the matte material and think it came out very nicely Hopefully there will be some pics from under water any time soon

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: New rEvo cover

I do so love the matte!

RBW Member macado is an unknown quantity at this point macado's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini-Aquaseal Edition

The matte finish is very nice. Thanks Erik

RBW Member serpentara is an unknown quantity at this point serpentara's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro Expedition

I learned after getting mine that getting the cut out portion on the bottom is the way to go.

Unfortunately the bumps that separate tanks in a tank rack happen to be positioned right at the level where the name is cut out of the cover (if the name is at the top of the cover plate) and have a tendency to break the fine details of the letter.

But they are all really really nice! I wonder if the matte covers will attract more salt crystals.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

@serpentara, happy to do another cover at a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    @serpentara, happy to do another cover at a discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And in the process, could we also talk about my wife's violin-style cover design?
    Already a big fan of the camera design you showed me, but i want to order both hers and mine at once.
    Thx in advance Erik

RBW Member mrscotch is an unknown quantity at this point mrscotch's Avatar
    rEvo micro

My Revo cover was getting so beat up that I was finally able to justify getting one of these for the protection (not the bling factor, although I love it). Many thanks to Edasque. Here it is:
    Revo Cover installed small.jpgRevo Cover small.jpg

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    Hollis Prism-2. rEvo lll rms

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll Micro

Another winner!
    Chett. L

rEvo III mini

Pretty amazing design if I may say so!

RBW Member decostanza is an unknown quantity at this point decostanza's Avatar
    rEvoIII Ti

Very nice and impressive...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast