+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Older Rebreather Diver going into Semi Retirement

RBW Member Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957's Avatar
    2 StingRay 2 Dolphin CCR

Older Rebreather Diver going into Semi Retirement

Greetings all
    Some of you may remember me and others will have no idea who I am.
    However I am making room in my downstairs workshop as my rebreather passion got slightly out of control over 15 years of diving on the dark side.

So I am starting to clear out some of the 5 rebreathers and many parts that I have collected over the years for many projects, mainly the StingRay Rebreather.
    So I have literally thrown together a quick and dirty page high lighting the start of my "stuff" that has been accumulating.
    So if you have a moment please check out the page incase there might be anything there that might help you out with your unit or home build.

I am not asking huge or unrealistic prices and am happy to accept any reasonable offer for one item or the lot or a few items, take your pic. click on the link to the web page and select the picture on rebreather parts for sale

regards Tubby

http://vk4tub.net

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

Re: Older Rebreather Diver going into Semi Retirement

Some of your items are interesting, but here comes the question:

How it works about shipping from Oz to USA or UE? Shipping costs, customs, etc...

Thanks,
    Andres

RBW Member Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957 will become famous soon enough Tubby1957's Avatar
    2 StingRay 2 Dolphin CCR

Hi
    well I wont know until I know where you live then I can check out the freight cost to that point.
    Also depends on what you want size and weight, you can email me off list if you prefer and tell me what you want then I can weight it and find out what its going to cost.
    i dont know about duty as here in Oz we only pay duty on goods over one thousand dollars.
    so you will need to check out that at your end.
    regards Kerry

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Hi Kerry,
    I wouldn't mind the Ray scrubber with the broken ring, and the Ray hoses and Mouthpeice. I'll send you a PM
    Cheers
    Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Double post

2 StingRay 2 Dolphin CCR

Hi Guys
    sorry to say but this web site is an absolute pig to use as I am receiving mail but when I login cannot find anything?

And the mail to my person address is saying

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

So I,m not sure how this is going to work?
    However to those who have replied I am happy to send what you wish just have to find a way around this *****website
    Tubby

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby1957  View Original Post
    Hi Guys
    sorry to say but this web site is an absolute pig to use as I am receiving mail but when I login cannot find anything?

And the mail to my person address is saying

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

So I,m not sure how this is going to work?
    However to those who have replied I am happy to send what you wish just have to find a way around this *****website
    Tubby
    Yeah it's not like the old NWDesigns RB list...
    You will get an email notification from RBW that you have a private message. Just log into RBW and click the private messages link to read and reply to the mail. It's easy.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather!

Dolphin, LAR V, OMG C96

Pm sent for two Stingray cases, spiral hoses, and counterlungs.

An independent diver. bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

Kerry,

I wondered what happened to you.

Dale

RBW Member Hornet85 is an unknown quantity at this point Hornet85's Avatar
    Dräger Dolphin

Dräger MK25, Viper S10.

Single monitor display used as a backup to suit R22 sensor with P connector cell holder

i might be intrested in this, depending on price :)

+ Reply to Thread