+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Budget CCR

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: Budget CCR

MCCR or ECCR is the important question as the rest of your choices stem from than.

FWIW I have an MCCR made out of Inspiration Classic (an ECCR) plumbing parts, it cost about £1300 in total to build but that's not a route for a newbie.

If I where you I would buy Mark Chase's mate's Vision for £2500- bargain and loads of options available.

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Sidekick, Joki, Flex, HH, C96

Hi
    Let me give you another take on your request.
    For the time being stick to your few dives a month in oc and in the meantime read anything you can about ccr diving and about the units which have been suggested. Try to contact ccr divers near you (i am sure there are) and touch feel the units and try to get a pool dive on them.
    Then you will know ( a bit) better and you won't get a bad feeling when you handle your cash as it would be your personal choice...:)
    Jale

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Yes, used is the way to start out.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3