+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seabear H3

RBW Member nicke is an unknown quantity at this point nicke's Avatar
    rEvo II

Cool Seabear H3

Hi members
    Does anyone have experiens or thoughts about Seabear H3?

RBW Member kierentec is an unknown quantity at this point kierentec's Avatar
    HH, Optima, rEvo, Explorer

Re: Seabear H3

I have been diving one for the last couple of weeks and really like it. The guys at Subgravity have been extremely responsive to a few suggestions I have made, and they have already been implemented in the latest firmware update. I have not had a chance to dive it since the update, so I'm holding off on making a formal review until I dive it this weekend.

Overall, the computer has been amazing so far, but more details to come early next week.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Will this dive computer H3 work with the solid-state sensors system that I believe Seabear is working on?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

I dive mine for a few month now with CCR and also sometime OC. No question a really nice unit. I love it
    From the beginning till now quiete a lot nice upgrades in the firmware were made.

The latest firmware I had no chance do dive so far..hpe I can do that the next days...seems again some nice upgrades were made.

@Chett
    I do not think the H3 will read cells.....

RBW Member nicke is an unknown quantity at this point nicke's Avatar
    rEvo II

Thank you for your inputs :)
    I´ve just order a H3 and I hope to get it later this week.
    Looking forward to your review kierentec

Cheers

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by caver99  View Original Post
    I dive mine for a few month now with CCR and also sometime OC. No question a really nice unit. I love it
    From the beginning till now quiete a lot nice upgrades in the firmware were made.

The latest firmware I had no chance do dive so far..hpe I can do that the next days...seems again some nice upgrades were made.

@Chett
    I do not think the H3 will read cells.....
    Okay, thanks for the info.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread