+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cruise/ Expedition wanted (Norway, Arctic ,...)

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Cruise/ Expedition wanted (Norway, Arctic ,...)

Hi,

Does anybody knows a nice small cruise /expedition vessel/ship, (not with 600 cabins) in the Norwegian or Arctic region ?
    I know it's difficult to find but i'm looking for a cruise where my family can join AND there is a possibility to do some dive's.

Thanks

Custom Title Allowed! Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook's Avatar

Re: Cruise/ Expedition wanted (Norway, Arctic ,...)

You could try Aurora Expeditions (the ship is Polar Pioneer, 54? Passengers). They do Spitzbergen cruises and I think they do diving,

Thanks,
    Robert

Photographer & Journalist John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini Hybrid

Not a cruise, but I had a good trip with Arctic Adventure, and its about as far north as you can get while on the continent. Some good non-diving activities. But its not Spitsbergen.
    http://www.arctic-adventure.no/index.jsp?lang=en

RBW Member Remco is an unknown quantity at this point Remco's Avatar
    JJ CCR

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Thanks guys, I will look into them, sounds good already.

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

+ Reply to Thread