+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prism 2 MOD 1 Course Completed

RBW Member btierney is an unknown quantity at this point btierney's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Smile Prism 2 MOD 1 Course Completed

I just completed my MOD 1 course on the Prism 2 with Larry Babcock. I really love the design and simplicity of the Prism 2. Larry was an absolutely wonderful instructor who is thoroughly versed in the ins and outs of the Prism. He was very patient with students who required a little extra attention, and the course was very detailed and thorough. We exceeded the minimum dive time requirements of the course by more than 120 minutes. I would highly recommend Larry to anyone looking for a great Prism 2 instructor.

- Brian

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Prism 2 MOD 1 Course Completed

Hi Brian,

I have met Larry and had dinner with him, great guy to hang out with. Glad you like the Hollis Prism 2, I like mine too!!!

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Congratulations Brian. The P2 is a wonderful unit. I hope you get to spend a ton of hours with the unit in the near future.

Cheers - Chris

RBW Member btierney is an unknown quantity at this point btierney's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Thank you. I'm really enjoying diving my CCR. After 25 years of diving, I have the same excitement level now as I did when I first began diving.

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Congratulations Brian. Larry is a great instructor and source of information.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

+ Reply to Thread