+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pattay i august 205

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

pattay i august 205

Hi Guys
    i will be in Pattaya in August and need a facitlity for a) sorb, gas etc. and preferrable rental option for a RB as I am traveling further on thru europe and dont really want to carry my ybod with me.

I am inspo classic adv trimix as well as Poseidon adv trimix certified

Any suggestions ?

cheers
    christian

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Re: pattay i august 205

Try Adventure Divers and ask for Tomasz. Tomasz has some Inspirations there and should have tanks also. I get my sorb from him when I am out. If you have any problems or any questions feel free to ask. I lived here for over 20 years.

Bruce

RBW Member marcsig is an unknown quantity at this point marcsig's Avatar
    MK7T, Evo

+1 for Tomasz. Great guy and a pleasure to dive with.

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

thanks guys will give them a call
    cheers
    christian

+ Reply to Thread