+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A list of stupid questions

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Re: A list of stupid questions

Or look at Flex. Can be configured as mCCR or eCCR, your choice.
    http://flexccr.com/

We now have a conversion kit to easily convert it to backmounted unit with your choice of counterlungs - OTSCL, TOS CL, BMCL

RBW Member OutOfTest is an unknown quantity at this point OutOfTest's Avatar
    None

Now that's an interesting unit that could of just shot to the top of my list.

More research is required...

RBW Member Danseur is an unknown quantity at this point Danseur's Avatar

I'm in the same boat. I've been watching this space for years, but this year is the likely trigger pull. SF2, Flex, Sidekick all have their advantages and disadvantages. Before I got a freaking INSANE 3 New Unit tax bill this year a new SF2 was in the crosshairs. The debate has been reopened... (and a used Sidekick mCCR is in the lead)

Has anyone back mounted a Sidekick?

If I find a smoking deal on a used JJ I may give up on SM for now.

Puddle Jumper weight limits, sorb use, and expedition durability/serviceability (in the full sense) are a significant issues to me as well.

The reason I'm heading down this path literally involves being dropped off on a deserted island with supplies, a gas powered Rix SA-6, and a solar panel to charge the lights. And lots of 100% DEET. LOTS of it.

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Danseur  View Original Post

The reason I'm heading down this path literally involves being dropped off on a deserted island with supplies, a gas powered Rix SA-6, and a solar panel to charge the lights. And lots of 100% DEET. LOTS of it.
    Take me with you? lol

Why the SA-6 for a CCR trip?

RBW Member Danseur is an unknown quantity at this point Danseur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    Take me with you? lol

Why the SA-6 for a CCR trip?
    Kwinter got the first slot, but if you two get along, we'll certainly need the help! If I can put this together, it's a freaking enormous project...

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

A list of stupid questions

I'm already packed

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Danseur  View Original Post
    Kwinter got the first slot, but if you two get along, we'll certainly need the help! If I can put this together, it's a freaking enormous project...
    Ken and I would only strangle each other intermittently for comic relief! :p

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Id buy a cheap second hand KISS. Learn to dive it and build up the manual skills so you are vigilant and comfortable. Once you have a good grasp on RB diving sell it and go side mount or what ever.

Cam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2