+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VR3 in loop

RBW Member deepmax is an unknown quantity at this point deepmax's Avatar
    MEGALODON

VR3 in loop

Hi gays, after a short research in internet I found the VR3 company is out of biseness, so I know is useless try to contact them. I have a almost new VR3 C3 and now when I switch on the computer it is in loop as demo mode, probably is the pressure sensor that needs to be replace. Any info if is still possible replace it or can be part of desk?

Wreck Ferret in training Garspeed is on a distinguished road Garspeed is on a distinguished road Garspeed's Avatar
    JJ

Re: VR3 in loop

Quote Originally Posted by deepmax  View Original Post
    Hi gays, after a short research in internet I found the VR3 company is out of biseness, so I know is useless try to contact them. I have a almost new VR3 C3 and now when I switch on the computer it is in loop as demo mode, probably is the pressure sensor that needs to be replace. Any info if is still possible replace it or can be part of desk?
    Sorry to confirm that no one is supporting them any more buddy. Vobster marine are often suggested but these guys are only supporting sentinel handsets now and will not repair vrx's or vr3's. I know this as i contacted them personally as i was considering either of these computers as a replacement back up computer

Chrs
    Gar

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

VR3 in loop

I have a VR3 and 2 VRX OLEDs I am selling if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Michael Thornton; 7th September 2015 at 04:09.

+ Reply to Thread