+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5th Annual Cozumel Tech Week with Deep Exposure - 2015

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Talking Re: 5th Annual Cozumel Tech Week with Deep Exposure - 2015

It was a great trip again, thanks to Deep Exposure who took really good care of us.
    I also wanted to point out not only am I still on my Optima but I also have a blackberry. There it's out.

RBW Member tarheelscuba is an unknown quantity at this point tarheelscuba's Avatar
    Prism 2

Re: 5th Annual Cozumel Tech Week with Deep Exposure - 2015

Bummed I missed it this year! Great pics Kristi!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Took me some time to get this completed. Video from the trip

Link if embedded does not work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g65IySOj4fk
    Last edited by Mr_C; 15th March 2015 at 22:28.

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Not seeing the video
    Last edited by FergusButler; 15th March 2015 at 22:01. Reason: spelling

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Added link to post. I forgot that your blackberry might not be able to do use embedded links. Of course your AOL dial-up might be a factor too.

RBW Member chrisdive is an unknown quantity at this point chrisdive's Avatar
    Revo III

Eric,

You forgot to mention his set point controller in there somewhere with the AOL comment.

Optima

there is nothing wrong with my dial up. It's a lot faster than my fax machine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2