+ Reply to Thread

Thread: North Norway

MarcinG MarcinG is an unknown quantity at this point MarcinG's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision; SF 2

Question North Norway

Does anyone have an experience with a CCR diving in North Norway (Lofoten, Narvik)? I would appreciate it if you could share with me any information on a reliable, rebreather friendly center there. Thanks in advance. Marcin

RBW Member Pete k is an unknown quantity at this point Pete k's Avatar
    Inspo classic

Re: North Norway

Quote Originally Posted by MarcinG  View Original Post
    Does anyone have an experience with a CCR diving in North Norway (Lofoten, Narvik)? I would appreciate it if you could share with me any information on a reliable, rebreather friendly center there. Thanks in advance. Marcin
    Gordon Wandsworth ,owner of "Jane R" liveaboard ,is based in narvik ,if you google his website dive Norway ,I'm sure he can help you

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Hi Marcin
    if you'll organize something there, i'm interested !
    Best
    aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

Hi Marcin,

last summer I was diving a bit in the Lofoten area..just relaxed ccr diving...nothing special.
    I dove with Lofoten-Diving in Ballstad, I used my CCR without problems.
    They were able to fill air and Nox, O2..not sure had my own with me.
    But they were good equiped, also sets of doubles and so on.

An other spot was Saltstraumen DiveCamp
    Air was possible...O2 is "normally" possible but at the time I been there something was not working.
    Both were CCR friendly...as least for diving, as I had own tanks, own scrubber and O2, own stage...it was easy for me...

think this summer..I will do again sone dives there.....

Greets
    Martin

RBW Member izze will become famous soon enough izze will become famous soon enough izze will become famous soon enough izze will become famous soon enough izze's Avatar
    JJ

Divenarvik.com

I've dove off that boat on five separate occasions, only once with the new owner though. It has everything you might need for ccr diving.

+ Reply to Thread