+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen molex sensors

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Stolen molex sensors

STOLEN MOLEX SENSORS Spread the word!

Hello all, I need to let you all know there may be a load of Molex sensors getting on the market,
    These sensor are stolen,
    We shipped out 38 Molex sensor to a customer in Austria with UPS,
    But he tells us they did not arrive, we tracked the sensor and UPS say they were left on his Front door step,
    UPS will not pay out for the sensor because they say they delivered them so there full replacement costs fall on to narked.
    All these sensor have now been listed as stolen and all the relevant authorities have been informed.
    The sensor have these serial numbers starting
    M01102510
    UP TO
    M01102547
    If anyone spots these sensor please let me know
    Last edited by narked at 90; 18th February 2015 at 14:37. Reason: woops serial numbers out
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

New Member JOHNNY4FISH is an unknown quantity at this point JOHNNY4FISH's Avatar
    INSPIRATION

Re: Stolen molex sensors

If they were stolen from someones front door, the thief probably does not know what he stole. So they will probably just get thrown away. What a shame!

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post

Hello all, I need to let you all know there may be a load of Molex sensors getting on the market,
    These sensor are stolen,
    We shipped out 38 Molex sensor to a customer in Austria with UPS,
    But he tells us they did not arrive, we tracked the sensor and UPS say they were left on his Front door step,
    UPS will not pay out for the sensor because they say they delivered them so there full replacement costs fall on to narked.
    All these sensor have now been listed as stolen and all the relevant authorities have been informed.
    The sensor have these serial numbers starting
    M01102520
    UP TO
    M01102547
    If anyone spots these sensor please let me know
    Ouch. Good luck with recovery, or at least pinning the scoundrel involved.
    BTW how do 38 sensors split on the range of 28 numbers - are you ten off on the count or ten off on the serials?

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Starfish  View Original Post
    Ouch. Good luck with recovery, or at least pinning the scoundrel involved.
    BTW how do 38 sensors split on the range of 28 numbers - are you ten off on the count or ten off on the serials?
    just spotted that and amended thanks!
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Sad to hear about !!!
    Chett. L

RBW Member Baden Paddy is an unknown quantity at this point Baden Paddy's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    I thought, if the customer is not at home to sign the handover, UPS must come again or leave a notice. Not put the parcel on his front door step a rushing away !
    I had nearly the same incident in Germany, and I got wright. They are not allow to put the parcel at the door step !!!

Cheers from SA...
    Paddy

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Where I live, unless specified that signature is required, UPS just leaves boxes on the porch. I live in the country, so I am pretty safe. Still, I always worry that someone will snatch packages while I'm at work.

I hate a #%@!! thief. As was said, whoever stole them probably doesn't have a clue what they are or what they are for. Dive Gear Express has a video posted of a similar incident.

FD

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by Baden Paddy  View Original Post
    I thought, if the customer is not at home to sign the handover, UPS must come again or leave a notice. Not put the parcel on his front door step a rushing away !
    I had nearly the same incident in Germany, and I got wright. They are not allow to put the parcel at the door step !!!

Cheers from SA...
    Paddy
    I had my Meg head just left at my front door, for the whole world to steal a few years ago, Fed Ex...

+ Reply to Thread