+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perth Australia

RBW Member Deep_Choco is an unknown quantity at this point Deep_Choco's Avatar
    Poseidon se7en,

Perth Australia

I'm looking for new dive buddies in Perth, im diving on a Poseidon. I'm free all week

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: Perth Australia

Sadly, working 9 to 5 during the week these days or I'd put my hand up for a splash. Did you try WADivers?

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

I just arrived at Dunsborough, Diving the SWAN in the Afternoon at 1 , Im Praying my back will hold up, but I normally do 3 Hours on Her.. Let me know... 0404179543

RBW Member Paul Mellor is an unknown quantity at this point Paul Mellor's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Group of us going Dow. To the swan on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poseidon se7en,

Bugger guys I just got these messages. I was down there last weekend too. What's the go this weekend

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Key Biscayne Oil Rig off Lancelin on Sunday, That's where I will be anyway

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

I believe thre are still a couple spots on that trip via image dive.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Where abouts in Perth are you ?
    If you need boosted O2, Dil or Sorb just let me know.

Cheers
    Chriso

Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Key Biscayne Trip has been Cancelled due to Not Enough Divers. This is the Norm

Poseidon se7en,

Yeah I know... I'm getting over this KB cancelation thing. Who's got a boat, we'll all chip in and just go dive the damn thing lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast