+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Its time to say goodby

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

Re: Its time to say goodby

Hai jari for shure Phuket is in the list. Mojito and a Beach ,not Bad At all.
    Ehrlich tauchen kann einem den ganzen Urlaub versauen. Früh aufstehen und spät nach Hause kommen.

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Seppu, wishing you all best with further recovery! Hope you enyoy life in future at least at the same level as when you were diving!

All best,

Igor P

Sent from my PAP4500DUO using Tapatalk 2

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Quote Originally Posted by seppu  View Original Post
    Hai jari for shure Phuket is in the list. Mojito and a Beach ,not Bad At all.
    Ehrlich tauchen kann einem den ganzen Urlaub versauen. Früh aufstehen und spät nach Hause kommen.
    Seppu, sorry to hear about what happened to you. From one minute being in perfect health to being crippled. I hope that you will continue to improve, even if the improvements come slowly. I guess that visiting the 2nd car at the Galerie is out, at least for the next couple of years. But I hope that you will eventually be able to do technical dives again, even if you end up doing them a little bit slower, with a friend to help you over the uneven entrances.

I have seen others that were badly hit years ago, that are still cavediving even though they limp and have a handicapped sticker on the car. Look up Evelyn Dudas as an example.

I had a bad hit back in 17 Sept, and was finally carried into a chamber 7 hrs later. Luckily, 4 chamber rides later I was walking on my own, and my bladder was working again. Thank God, the chamber doctors in Pula knew what they were doing. Spent the following 3 months dry, on the orders of the chamber doctor.
    25 and 26 December I spent diving the Christine in Willingen, the shortest dive was 136 min and I admit that I was really padding the deco. So far, since then, I haven't missed a weekend without at least one deco dive, but I've become much more conservative since my hit.

THe general consensus is that, as divers get older, their ability to decompress properly is no longer as good as when they were much younger.

Michael
    der nur das beste für dich wünscht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2