+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its time to say goodby

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

Its time to say goodby

Last november i had a really Bad hit. Now i am out Form the weelchair and its time to learn walking again. At the end ,if my lege are stabile, its time for kite surfing. Nest chapter begins.
    Greetings seppu
    Last edited by seppu; 12th February 2015 at 19:01.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Its time to say goodby

So sorry to hear about it and that you have to give up the sport. Was there a report about your incident? I don't recall seeing one.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

Soooo flogging your gear ???

Sorry just couldn't resist ..... glad to hear your getting better. Enjoy that big wide life outside diving.

regards Baz

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Yes seppu can you enlightened us on what you went through !
    Last edited by trimix1965; 13th February 2015 at 01:24.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by seppu  View Original Post
    Last november i had a really Bad hit. Now i am out Form the weelchair and its time to learn walking again. At the end ,if my lege are stabile, its time for kite surfing. Nest chapter begins.
    Greetings seppu
    Sorry for that, specially for the hit!!
    I'm sure you will recover very good and will enjoy the rest of the world!
    All the best,
    Nad

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

Hi
    The story is in my blog. Www.blog.de search Sepp Untereichmeier. Ob course everthing is in german. Maybe mrs, dreamdive can translate it.
    Long story in short.
    After the dive a had running ants in my legs and it was not possible To pee.
    After the decochamber i was in the weelchair.
    A inertgas bubble blocked the bloodstream To the lower part ob the spine.
    Dr,Frank Hartig and i ,we found nothing from medical side. No pfo , lungenshunt nothing.....
    Best coment comes from the Doktor in Murnau. All divers had the same problem At the same place. The Arteria goes Form big to really small. Its the trap for bubb les.
    Last edited by seppu; 13th February 2015 at 09:07.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Sorry to Hear, I Hope You will be well.

RBW Member Zuercher is an unknown quantity at this point Zuercher's Avatar
    JJ-CCR,Triton M3S

Ap Inspiration Classic

Sorry to hear that Seppu. You have been inspiration for many of us. I hope that you can recover totally. Perhaps we still can meet someday either in Switzerland or in Thailand.
    Cheers Jari

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

To save others searching : http://sepp83135.blog.de/2014/12/28/...gang-19898330/

Seppu, I'm looking forward to the first picture of you kite surfing :)

RBW Member larry_berlin will become famous soon enough larry_berlin will become famous soon enough larry_berlin will become famous soon enough larry_berlin's Avatar
    APOC IV

Sorry to hear from your incident.
    Get well soon !
    All the best for your future !

Best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast