+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New KISS CCR Diver in Palm Beach Florida

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

New KISS CCR Diver in Palm Beach Florida

I would just like to introduce to you Taylor Rabbitt, a newly TDI certified KISS Rebreather diver.

If you have visited KISS Rebreatherís website, you likely have seen Taylor modeling the Spirit LTE, on the Spirit LTE page (http://www.kissrebreathers.com/spirit-lte.html)

Taylor had originally started her CCR course back in May, when a job opportunity to work on the Kona Aggressor in Hawaii came up she had to stop mid way through her training to take it. When she got back to South Florida 8 month later, she was eager to finish what she started, which I have to say, she was able to pick up almost right where she left off.

You can see some of the images from her graduation dives she preformed last Tuesday on KISS Rebreathers facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/kissccr).

I thinks well will see a lot more of her in the future as she has really taken to CCR diving.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Walt Stearns; 4th February 2015 at 23:40.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: New KISS CCR Diver in Palm Beach Florida

Welcome to Rebreatherworld, Taylor!

RBW Member Rabbitt is an unknown quantity at this point Rabbitt's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

Talking Re: New KISS CCR Diver in Palm Beach Florida

Thank you Walt! It's been almost 5 whole days since I was in the water. I'm going through some dehydration! Must get salty soon!

+ Reply to Thread