+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prism2 CE approved

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Re: Prism2 CE approved

I wonder if CE will actually come through for DEMA 2016, or BOOT 2017, early next year...

It seems that only models with Petrel 2 and DiveCan will go through the CE process. It's a little bizarre that each person you talk to, whether directly or indirectly related to the process, will have a different answer. I guess diving in certain places in Europe will still not happen until the CE actually makes it through (even though almost every CCR I see at these places has been modified a little, making CE moot).

Maybe it'll never happen.........

I just noticed the RMCL's on the updated dealer price list. No price on the gas blocks yet. Who knows when these will actually be available. No answer to e-mails from multiple people.

Some questions just aren't made to be answered I guess.

Cheers - Chris

Niklas Thell Renovatio is an unknown quantity at this point Renovatio's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Talking Re: Prism2 CE approval

Got this reply today

CE should be complete first quarter 2018.

Best regards,

DAVID BURROUGHS
    USA National Sales Manager, Oceanic & Hollis

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    I wonder if CE will actually come through for DEMA 2016, or BOOT 2017, early next year...

It seems that only models with Petrel 2 and DiveCan will go through the CE process. It's a little bizarre that each person you talk to, whether directly or indirectly related to the process, will have a different answer. I guess diving in certain places in Europe will still not happen until the CE actually makes it through (even though almost every CCR I see at these places has been modified a little, making CE moot).

Maybe it'll never happen.........

I just noticed the RMCL's on the updated dealer price list. No price on the gas blocks yet. Who knows when these will actually be available. No answer to e-mails from multiple people.

Some questions just aren't made to be answered I guess.

Cheers - Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2