+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prism2 CE approved

RBW Member Olsen DK is an unknown quantity at this point Olsen DK's Avatar
    Prism2

Dräger Ray

Prism2 CE approved

Hey
    Has anyone any news regarding the CE approval of the Prism2 rebreather?
    At Hollis web page there are a small line at the bottom of the Prism2 overview stating that
    <The Prism 2 rebreather has completed 3rd party testing to the EU standard 14143 and met all acceptance criteria.>
    Think that Hollis has been awful quiet about this, not what was to be expected from a marketing point of view.

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Re: Prism2 CE approved

Quote Originally Posted by Olsen DK  View Original Post
    Hey
    Has anyone any news regarding the CE approval of the Prism2 rebreather?
    At Hollis web page there are a small line at the bottom of the Prism2 overview stating that
    <The Prism 2 rebreather has completed 3rd party testing to the EU standard 14143 and met all acceptance criteria.>
    Think that Hollis has been awful quiet about this, not what was to be expected from a marketing point of view.

I don't know how many e-mails I've sent regarding this. It does seem strange that there isn't any "new" news about this. Not on the P2 FB page, not on here...

I thought that this was relevant information for P2 owners and divers. If someone has better luck than I did...ANY information would be good.

Cheers - Chris

RBW Member H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2 Instructor

Hollis Explorer Inst Trainer

things are moving forward, problem is there are a lot of irons in the fire. They need to hire more staff.

Supporting Member lievenb is an unknown quantity at this point lievenb's Avatar
    SF-2

Prism2, Explorer, rEvoIII

What I've heard at the BOOT show in Germany last Sunday is that the P2 already has CE with the regular front mounted CLs and are working on the CE for the new backmount version.

RBW Member Olsen DK is an unknown quantity at this point Olsen DK's Avatar
    Prism2

Dräger Ray

Thanks for info. sounds great. But must admit that one would had expected some more "noise" about it as a kind of advertisement for the good breather .................

Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Quote Originally Posted by Olsen DK  View Original Post
    Thanks for info. sounds great. But must admit that one would had expected some more "noise" about it as a kind of advertisement for the good breather .................

+1

Supporting Member lievenb is an unknown quantity at this point lievenb's Avatar
    SF-2

Prism2, Explorer, rEvoIII

I visited them again at the BOOT show today and seems like they are still a few weeks away from getting all the official paperwork after all.

Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Does anyone have any clue what's going on with this? It seems like there isn't any new information.

The website says that CE approval is done...and Hollis Germany says that no approval has been made yet. It isn't possible to take equipment repair courses for the Prism 2 until CE has been approved, which poses a problem for those of us that dive and teach the P2 in Europe.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has more information, or if Hollis would care to comment directly.

Cheers - Chris

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    Does anyone have any clue what's going on with this? It seems like there isn't any new information.

The website says that CE approval is done...and Hollis Germany says that no approval has been made yet. It isn't possible to take equipment repair courses for the Prism 2 until CE has been approved, which poses a problem for those of us that dive and teach the P2 in Europe.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has more information, or if Hollis would care to comment directly.

Cheers - Chris
    I heard rumblings once adv is tweeked, all will be peachy...

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Heliox  View Original Post
    I heard rumblings once adv is tweeked, all will be peachy...
    Thanks for letting us know.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast