+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebreatherworld upgraded to vbulletin 4.1

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Rebreatherworld upgraded to vbulletin 4.1

After a few months of planning and clean-up, we have upgraded the site to the 4.x version of the forum software. There is a different look and feel to the site now. Some of the menu options have changed, etc. This is a major step towards getting RBW on to the latest version.

Hope everyone likes the new and improved site!

Eric

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Re: Rebreatherworld upgraded to vbulletin 4.1

Feels kind of weird at first look as too used to the old format.
    Will take a while to get it again. :)

Thanks
    Davy

RBW Member Venomguy is an unknown quantity at this point Venomguy's Avatar

New Format really sucks,
    no fan of the downgrade.

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

I used to be able to see only the new posts and now it seems like when I choose the new posts I get everything. I fine it difficult to see where the new posts end and it makes it difficult to do a quick scan of the forum. Is there anyway to get the system to show only new posts when I chose new posts? Thanks

Rob

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

If you are looking for new unread posts there are 2 ways to do this:
    1) use the RBW drop down arrow then select 'all new post'
    2) select 'new posts' from main menu then sub menu appears and click 'new posts'

Both of these are working for me. You can drop me a PM this doesn't solve the problem
    Kristi Cunningham

Forever Learning kennethw is an unknown quantity at this point kennethw's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT / full rMS

Dräger Dolphin (mCCR)

The 'remember me' check box seems to be missing, so need to log on everytime.

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

Good catch on the 'remember me' at the top of the page. It is actually there but behind the banners. Working on options to fix that.
    In the meantime, there is another login option that is lower on the page on the righthand side. It's a 'log in' box with username then password box below it. Under this is the checkbox for 'remember me'. Screen shot below for reference ...

RBW login.JPG
    Thanks!
    Kristi Cunningham

Photographer & Journalist John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini Hybrid

I notice that with the What's New? list, we don't have a separation line between the new and old posts any more. Any chance you can add that back?

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi C  View Original Post
    If you are looking for new unread posts there are 2 ways to do this:
    1) use the RBW drop down arrow then select 'all new post'
    2) select 'new posts' from main menu then sub menu appears and click 'new posts'

Both of these are working for me. You can drop me a PM this doesn't solve the problem
    Neither of these work.

previously;

on the right hand side (user cp), it would just show the 16 posts. now it shows them all. so does both of those options you suggested.

Results 1 to 25 of 111.

Forever Learning kennethw is an unknown quantity at this point kennethw's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT / full rMS

Dräger Dolphin (mCCR)

Thanks, interestingly, my browser at work did not show the "Remember Me", but the one at time did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi C  View Original Post
    Good catch on the 'remember me' at the top of the page. It is actually there but behind the banners. Working on options to fix that.
    In the meantime, there is another login option that is lower on the page on the righthand side. It's a 'log in' box with username then password box below it. Under this is the checkbox for 'remember me'. Screen shot below for reference ...

Attachment 37422
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast