+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golem Gear BOV / Interspiro Diaphram 2nd stage

RBW Member randallised is an unknown quantity at this point randallised's Avatar
    Megalodon

none

Golem Gear BOV / Interspiro Diaphram 2nd stage

I spent an age trying to track down the rubber that perishes. The complete unit is over $80. The Interspiro part you need is 460190140 and its less than $12 and an easy fit. I inquired about the part number a got no response from Golem Gear.
    Good Luck

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Re: Golem Gear BOV / Interspiro Diaphram 2nd stage

Is it this one you are talking about:
    http://www.amronintl.com/interspiro-...on-5-pack.html

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Barry
    No it's not that bit :)

randallised

Try talking to Carl the service tech at Stoney Cove dive centre they are Interspiro dealers & he was very helpful to me last Monday .

Edit
    Barry
    Here is a link to the parts :- http://www.interspiro.com/K7MP3/medi...ce-Mask-BV.pdf

The part is number 30 on page 10

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

I suppose the clue is in the title, it even says diaphragm

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Yes but to be fair the Scots are that tight they wouldn't know what a diaphragm is Lol

RBW Member Capt Morgan is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Morgan's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by randallised  View Original Post
    I spent an age trying to track down the rubber that perishes. The complete unit is over $80. The Interspiro part you need is 460190140 and its less than $12 and an easy fit. I inquired about the part number a got no response from Golem Gear.
    Good Luck

Did you give DV Diving a try ?
    They stock some Interspiro parts.

+ Reply to Thread