+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paragraph formatting from Tapatalk

John H Hanzl johnnyh is an unknown quantity at this point johnnyh's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

Sentinel Expedition Travel

Paragraph formatting from Tapatalk

When I post from my iPhone using Tapatalk there are no paragraph breaks, resulting in one long, crowded, crammed, and largely unreadable paragraph. Reading the forum I see many posts like this and suspect it's a forum-wide problem. As a matter of fact I'm adding a paragraph here, with a blank line between:

(Watch this post work) and another blank line below:

Anyway, I looked into it a bit, and it's possible your forum has an outdated plugin. Is there anything that can be done about if?

(Hah - yep, no paragraph spacing. Though if you edit the post the proper spacing is there while editing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John Hanzl

Author, Out of Hell's Kitchen
    www.outofhellskitchen.com

RBW Member pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver's Avatar
    Revo III

I've complained about this many times. There are a few posters here who have it figured out. I suppose the rest of is are just Neanderthals who should be carving figures on a rock.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Lol.....
    (Enter)
    Let's see if this works.
    (Enter).

I have this issue with the signature,..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Re: Paragraph formatting from Tapatalk

Working on getting the plugin updated. Having to get the site re-registered, so has taken longer than expected.

RBW Member MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb's Avatar
    KISS

I was just thinking about this today. Seems to work on other forums.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Is there a plug in update we need to do?

Spyros

CMAS - IANTD - TDI
    Kamikazi Instructor Trainer ;)
    ----------------------------
    "Once an Outlaw, always an Outlaw"

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

As of Wednesday (12/23) we are now on the latest.

Meggy Meg...

Thanks.

Spyros

CMAS - IANTD - TDI
    Kamikazi Instructor Trainer ;)
    ----------------------------
    "Once an Outlaw, always an Outlaw"

John H Hanzl johnnyh is an unknown quantity at this point johnnyh's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

Sentinel Expedition Travel