+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for help(suggestions) in Hawaii (Maui)

RBW Member jdailey777 is an unknown quantity at this point jdailey777's Avatar
    Revo, Sport & classic kiss

Looking for help(suggestions) in Hawaii (Maui)

I am looking for any help or suggestions for some diving in Maui. This is my first time taking my Revo with me. (coming over first week of February) I know Maui for the most part is recreational cattle boats only, but was hoping to get some help on where I could possibly get some tanks o2 and maybe some helium. All leads would be much appreciated.

I have gone over there 1, sometimes 2 times a year the last 4 or 5 years but have only dove oc while staying on Island. I have an airgas account and if all else fails will get a k bottle and transfill in the condo, but I was really hoping to find other like minded divers on Island. I am looking to do some deeper diving and know others are doing the same. I have seen some amazing footage of a couple guys sitting on the bottom watching the humpbacks and have hopes of seeing the same since I am coming in the winter.

I have a cuda 650 and thinking of bringing it also but I can already tell I am going to be out of space in the luggage.

Any suggestions, leads, help, etc. would be very appreciated. I don't need to go deep I just have seen a lot of the top layer of oc stuff. Staring at big pelagics on the back wall out at Molokini down 300ft while stuck at 130 has well.... let's just say that was the start down the rebreather rabbit trail several years ago. Now I am diving a kiss sport, classic, and my Revo, hypoxic, and full cave certed. with regular diving in the NW US.

All leads, suggestions, appreciated.

Thanks
    josh

RBW Member sea_ledford is an unknown quantity at this point sea_ledford's Avatar
    SF2

Re: Looking for help(suggestions) in Hawaii (Maui)

Contact Todd Winn at Silent O Solutions. He's on here as Dizlhed (or something close to that), but doesn't visit/post often.

Facebook page is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/SilentOSolutions

Regulart webpage if you are a Facebook Shunner:
    http://www.silentosolutions.com/

RBW Member jdailey777 is an unknown quantity at this point jdailey777's Avatar
    Revo, Sport & classic kiss

Re: Looking for help(suggestions) in Hawaii (Maui)

Thank you i completely forgot about about Todd and silent o solutions. I don't know him but have seen his company before.

Josh

+ Reply to Thread