+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buddyphone comms

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Buddyphone comms

I have a set of buddy phone comms (one transmit and two receive packs) that fit a Drager Nova FFM, I never really used them and just wondered what they would be worth?
    I couldn't really find the right section to post this question in, so if it's in the wrong place then if mods wish to move it then that's cool.
    Attached Images

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Buddyphone comms

Check the OTS site for comparable prices. I've bought the independent receive units for as little as $125. The Buddy Phone might be a few hundred.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Re: Buddyphone comms

Yea I had looked them up on the website, just wondered if there was a sort of market figure that anybody had seen them go for? I hadn't recalled any second hand ones coming up.

RBW Member Andra is an unknown quantity at this point Andra's Avatar
    rEvo 3

How about £50 to take them off your hands. I'll take cash or cheque...

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Baloo  View Original Post
    Yea I had looked them up on the website, just wondered if there was a sort of market figure that anybody had seen them go for? I hadn't recalled any second hand ones coming up.
    You didn't look in the right place. Check the "Outlet Store." http://ots.mwrc.net/en/category.php?...tegory_id=9370

About $500 for a Buddy Phone set from them, probably $400 to sell privately. I have a buddy that would be interested if it was a Guardian set instead of Nova. And the ear piece receiver probably $150 give or take.
    Ken

Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Supporting Member Sandy is on a distinguished road Sandy is on a distinguished road Sandy's Avatar
    Biomarine, IDA 71

Italian ARO

A good gauge is ebay. Track a few units and see what they sell for. I've seen them go for around the $250 zone for the ones with a hotmic and around $100 for the receive only units. I had some rebuilt by OTS recently and they charge a flat rate for repairs of 225.00 for almost any wireless unit. So by rights a non working unit you get for free and send in for repairs is worth 225+shipping (puts you in the 250 area).

Ken - you buddy might be interested to know that for under 225.00 they will likely take any working unit and add the PTT needed for fitting it to a Guardian FFM. I had one of my old mouth mask units with a ceramic mic(not a great device with very little value in my opinion... ) fitted with a spare hotmic I had and set up for my Guardian FFM. I should get it back early next week. I'm thrilled and the OTS guys are great to deal with.

Sandy

JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Thanks Sandy. I'll check with John or Aimee. I have some other stuff lying around that I've been meaning to send to them for service for a while.
    Ken

rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Cheers Sandy, these are fully working units and have done very very little work in their lives so I suppose Kens estimate would sit about right as they would not need the service.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Buddyphone comms

For anyone wanting to buy from Deep Baloo I can confirm he's trust worthy!!! Quick shipping ( almost like it arrived by Limousine;) )
    Just bought his nova Mask.
    Arrived yesterday !!

Sent by my scrubber using a rEvodream

+ Reply to Thread