+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FFM Nova R

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

FFM Nova R

Hi,

I'm concidering a drager Nova R. What's your preffered setup ? Do you use a dsv and a reg side port as BOV or do you have a BOV instead of the DSV.
    I've noticed some with BOV AND side reg also.

Any other ffm i need to consider (better then the nova ?, I already dive a KM 48 MOD1)

Anyone selling One ? :roll eyes:

Thanks for the advice,

David

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Re: FFM Nova R

I dive a Nova, I tried the normal DSV and a side P-Ported reg, but for me it took some getting used to (restrictive). I already had a BOV so for me it was a no brainer to fit it. The P-Ported reg now sits on my bailout cylinder with a normal mouthpiece fitted over the P-Port (tight fit) for possible use by buddies or I can just pull the mouthpiece off and use it myself if needed.

Regards... Paul

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Not sure if this one is still for sale or not but worth a look...

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showt...light=panorama

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Thanks

RBW Member BlueLabelDiving is an unknown quantity at this point BlueLabelDiving's Avatar
    Meg, Inspo, homebuilt

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Not sure if this one is still for sale or not but worth a look...

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showt...light=panorama
    I'm afraid that mask is now in my possession. Yes, highly recommended. I tried a number of FFM's incl KM48 and this is the only one that has a great view, doesn't leak and is solid.

I use a golem shrimp BOV with P-port and a p-port apeks 2nd stage. This setup is priceless.

rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

FFM Nova R

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabelDiving  View Original Post
    I'm afraid that mask is now in my possession. Yes, highly recommended. I tried a number of FFM's incl KM48 and this is the only one that has a great view, doesn't leak and is solid.

I use a golem shrimp BOV with P-port and a p-port apeks 2nd stage. This setup is priceless.

I bought one and ordered the shrimp adapter. Just need to ad the extra apex reg and we will be diving (trying) the same setup.

Thanks everyone for the help !

( keep good advice coming if you have more on diving it or setup :) )

Sent by my scrubber using a rEvodream

+ Reply to Thread