+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ISC new handset

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

ISC new handset

Link if you cannot view embedded video

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: ISC new handset

I ordered mine and can't wait to get it!

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

The new handset have wifi......So when at home the HS connect with your network and tell Leon what you have done the last dive......., how cool is that.......need one !!!!!!!!

Markku

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Still doesnt show all three sensor readings on the main screen. Fault of the apecs4 imo.

I wonder if the mk28/meg version will be the same, or if it will show all three readouts on the main screen... big enough point for me not to buy the upgrade

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by s115  View Original Post
    Still doesnt show all three sensor readings on the main screen. Fault of the apecs4 imo.

I wonder if the mk28/meg version will be the same, or if it will show all three readouts on the main screen... big enough point for me not to buy the upgrade
    I think it does, I watched it yesterday on ISC Site, It looks the Dog's Bollox and will Upgrade - of Course, when ready for Meg, but Not until it has Full Deco.

Congratulations ISC

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Quote Originally Posted by Clive O' Driscoll  View Original Post
    I think it does, I watched it yesterday on ISC Site, It looks the Dog's Bollox and will Upgrade - of Course, when ready for Meg, but Not until it has Full Deco.

Congratulations ISC
    It's apecs 4 software (there was an earlier video that had it flicking through the menus/screens, its identical to the apecs 4 on the pathfinder), which you have to change to sens screen to see all three readings and then cant hold on that screen.

pretty cool new hardware with lame duck software. Not a huge fan of the rechargeable batter either - its much better being able to change the entire thing out (ie liveaboard or remote trip). I'm hoping with the move to put it on the new meg (sounds like this is millllles away the way he says it on the video), that it will be subconns and all around, apecs 4 with tech software (that lets you see all three cell readouts on the main screen) and a NERD/petrel offboard. I'll get a new head/meg when/if this happens.

+ Reply to Thread