+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulation for 3 new TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Congratulation for 3 new TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver

I do my sincere congratulations to Catherine Fournier, Alain Thomas, David Landman for successfully completing their courses TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver, AP Evolution and JJ-CCR
    5 not easy days of training, for disastrous weather the first 3 days.
    However, thanks to the cooperation and perfect organizatio of my friend Felix, owner of dive center Techdiving Savona in Marina di Varazze we could do dives provided by the course.
    Poor visibility, the presence of current, rough seas, these factors that increases the level of difficulty of the exercises for candidates.
    Due to adverse weather conditions, also spent a lot of time in the classroom to discuss the choice of diluents, strategies for bailouts, advanced emergency to solve problems in CCR diving procedures.
    The course was concluded with 3 beautiful dives on the wreck of Haven that allowed to 3 divers, to enjoy the benefits of diving on trimix CCR.
    I hope meet you soon under water, without bubbles naturally.
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

Re: Congratulation for 3 new TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver

Congrats to the divers! Great accomplishment.

Very nice photos Aldo. Thanks for sharing
    Kristi Cunningham

RBW Member Seya is an unknown quantity at this point Seya's Avatar

Re: Congratulation for 3 new TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver

Congratulations nice write up with photos

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread