+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going neo to trilam !!

RBW Member dspe is an unknown quantity at this point dspe's Avatar

Going neo to trilam !!

After 20 years of diving soly neo suits i have changed i picked up 2 DUI s the thing that has shocked me is the amont of lead needed to get them Under,with summer thermals on my weight was the same with the neo but with the winter ones the its not the same story ,i have not neede to us a weight belt for the past 5 years i am know going to have to get it out again as i needed it,i have even got out my leg weights !One of my winter thermals a fourth element subx i had worn Under my neo i was i little light but nothing major so this means its only air in the suit! Have others had to add lots of weight going to trilams from neos,and how much and do gatours help. Cheers Darrell

RBW Member MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb is a jewel in the rough MikeWebb's Avatar
    KISS

Going neo to trilam !!

Hmm I went the other way. I drop 3lb going from a ND CNX to fusion bullet with 4th E arctics under

+ Reply to Thread