+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Hollis Prism 2 BMCL & More at DEMA 2014

RBW Member Pete is an unknown quantity at this point Pete's Avatar

Re: New Hollis Prism 2 BMCL & More at DEMA 2014

As of DEMA 2015, Hollis is able to supply the newest M48 Mod-1 (new skirt) with the Hollis BOV pod, and OC pods. I believe they have inventory but heard they were moving fast...
    Attached Images

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hollis will have at their DEMA booth a Back mounted counter lungs for the Hollis Prism 2.

The new lung will be shipping January 2015. Unit with BMCL is on the left side, sits on top of the shoulder or MB depending on how the lung is positioned.

Hollis has been saying that forever. I would put money on nobody getting anything before summer. A Hollis Ambassador mentioned that they're just starting wet testing. Hmmm, something tells me that it'll take a while until production ramps up. And if it's anything like the other production issues they've had in the past, it'll really be a long wait.

RBW Member H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2 Instructor

Hollis Explorer Inst Trainer

I hear you Chris, and I have been affected as much or more than most by the lack of delivery. But there is a new crew in the RB dept. I had a chance to speak with each of them and let them know that we can't keep having release pushbacks. They each replied with an understanding that it has been that way for a while and they promised to be more realistic and up front. Also, the injection of cash from the sale of Pelagic along with the fresh faces seem to have things moving pretty smooth so far. We shall see pretty soon if it actually better.

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    Hollis has been saying that forever. I would put money on nobody getting anything before summer. A Hollis Ambassador mentioned that they're just starting wet testing. Hmmm, something tells me that it'll take a while until production ramps up. And if it's anything like the other production issues they've had in the past, it'll really be a long wait.

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

I hope that's true H2Ocaver. Let's hope that history doesn't keep repeating itself. I love their products and really hope that they can start making things work for the consumer.

RBW Member JVision805 is an unknown quantity at this point JVision805's Avatar

Any news on the BMCL availability?

RBW Member joshua woods is an unknown quantity at this point joshua woods's Avatar
    none yet

drager dolphin,azimuth.

Quote Originally Posted by JVision805  View Original Post
    Any news on the BMCL availability?
    so I hate to bring back an old post but any news on these ready to rock yet? anyone diving them and liking it? work of breathing? this rebreather is on my short list to purchase but bmcl is semi important. thanks guys!

rEvoooooo JoeHuaSEALs is an unknown quantity at this point JoeHuaSEALs's Avatar
    Prism II , LAR V , OMG C96,

Revo Micro III

Quote Originally Posted by joshua woods  View Original Post
    so I hate to bring back an old post but any news on these ready to rock yet? anyone diving them and liking it? work of breathing? this rebreather is on my short list to purchase but bmcl is semi important. thanks guys!
    I called them they say they are final stage of CE,

if you follow their facebook you can see Nick hollis is already diving with BMCL. they should be out shortly.

https://www.facebook.com/HollisGear/...type=3&theater

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHuaSEALs  View Original Post
    I called them they say they are final stage of CE,

if you follow their facebook you can see Nick hollis is already diving with BMCL. they should be out shortly.

https://www.facebook.com/HollisGear/...type=3&theater
    That's what I hear. Like to know how well you like them.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member AJV is an unknown quantity at this point AJV's Avatar
    P2

ESR

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

Looks like they went to IQSUB or Sub-Gravity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast