+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

I will donate 1000 dollars to any charity or choice to anyone who can prove AD/Brad Horn show at DEMA in VEGAS with anything besides ISO rated Water Wings.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

Wink Re: 1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

i am looking at the list of exhibitors its not under ad?or what name is used now a days

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Re: 1000 bucks if AD/Brad Horn Show at DEMA 2014

whom DL are conducting product development with!

That will be nice to know , , one more to add to my dont buy from list ,

you keep saying DL .

please use the full name of this new out fit , as deeplife ltd is no more ,
    this new one just sounds like the old one,

ring ring , ello deeplife here how can we scam you,
    Dea,s has pulled this old trick a few time,s its a well used trick , by conmen ,

he had 2/3 dive outs / ltd, up in scapa all the same names almost
    all 3 went tits up , one at a time ,

then we move on to Deeplife ltd ,
    and now its deeplife what , as its not the same as deeplife ltd that went bump ,
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 8th November 2014 at 11:16.

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Apollo has the World Famous(tm) Incursion Rebreather Cartoon Pictures(tm) on their website. I'll bet that's where we will find the action at this years DEMA.

(It is only fitting that he be at that booth because in Greek Mythology, Apollo coveted his golden Lyre. See, the Gods do have a sense of humor after all!)
    Last edited by saveourseas; 8th November 2014 at 14:20.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post

please use the full name of this new out fit , as deeplife ltd is no more ,
    this new one just sounds like the old one,

ring ring , ello deeplife here how can we scam you,
    Dea,s has pulled this old trick a few time,s its a well used trick , by conmen ,

he had 2/3 dive outs / ltd, up in scapa all the same names almost
    all 3 went tits up , one at a time ,

then we move on to Deeplife ltd ,
    and now its deeplife what , as its not the same as deeplife ltd that went bump ,
    Good point Gobfish. One of the points I was trying to clarify with Brad on another thread as to who owns "The List" (said in a booming voice). As DeepLife Ltd went bankrupt and had a formal "winding up" aka Bankruptcy proceeding by the English courts back in 2012. (You generally don't need a bankruptcy to fold up a corporate entity unless you are trying to bury debt) they cannot be the owners of "The List", as they no longer exist in the eyes of the law. If this is true, then I could lay claim to "The List" and do whatever I want with it. Come to think of it, I should check into this... any lawyers on this thread want to weigh in on the legitimacy of my claim?

So now we have this new entity, "Deeplife Design Group" which should really be referred in the shorthand as "DDG" by Brad, unless he has revived "Deeplife Ltd" (and any/all its debts). He said "DL owns "The List" without clarifying my direct question as to which "Deeplife" he meant, which means in Brad-speak, "I don't want to answer your question on the grounds it might incriminate me."

Here is another thought: Perhaps "DL" is AD/BH corporate-speak for "whatever "Doing Little" corporate blanket we are toiling under at the moment"
    Last edited by saveourseas; 8th November 2014 at 14:23.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_Horn  View Original Post
    and sufficient orders of their rebreathers to keep them occupied just building sufficient to keep up with demand as they scale up production.
    That is absolutely hilarious! They are overwhelmed with orders!

Brat, what happened since yesterday at 17:25 to today: "Chett, You have the company name right and yes Alex as a DL rep will be there . With actual products; that are in production; exhibited by their customers." Never-mind!
    Last edited by dreamdive; 8th November 2014 at 14:35.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Hint: Look for whom DL are conducting product development with!

OSEL (and as a result I) won't be at DEMA this year as a conscious decision on their part, mostly due to the delay in shipping the iCCR and sufficient orders of their rebreathers to keep them occupied just building sufficient to keep up with demand as they scale up production.

Brad, I fail to see how taking a few days at best to present the iCCR at DEMA to the public, thus crushing the landscape of detractors you have could be anything but a huge win for OSEL yourself and AD.

I hardly see how extending a half a decade delay a few days affects any one.

And by scaling do you mean going from zero to one iCCR?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Oddly that has only made some like the Hollis rep that more venomous in their activity as a detractor....
    Detractor my ass! Didn't I just offer to buy one a few days ago if I could get it in a reasonable time (something short of 6 years)?

Didn't I say I was looking forward to the technology being introduced and letting the diving public decide?

I'm hurt Brad, really, really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post

And by scaling do you mean going from zero to one iCCR?
    Yes James, it's my iCCR they are ramping up to make. I should see it at my doorstep sometime in 2020.

I'm glad you are ramping up production to get out all your backorders. I'm sure I'll be seeing hundreds of iCCR's in the field really, really soon.

Lastly, as I said in 2009 about your demonstrations, just because you blew on the pod and its status changed, doesn't prove a thing. A pinwheel's status will change when you blow on it but that doesn't mean I want to bet my life on its accuracy as a wind speed detector.

So, was I right about Alex being at the Apollo booth?
    Last edited by saveourseas; 8th November 2014 at 23:52.
    A is A

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

Hint: Look for whom DL are conducting product development with!

OSEL (and as a result I) won't be at DEMA this year as a conscious decision on their part, mostly due to the delay in shipping the iCCR and sufficient orders of their rebreathers to keep them occupied just building sufficient to keep up with demand as they scale up production.
    so the company that builds the best ccr in the universe needs help????? to develop a product

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

James, I can't recall if you came past the OSEL stand in 2009 but it worked fine then and those that wanted to see it in the flesh had the opportunity! Oddly that has only made some like the Hollis rep that more venomous in their activity as a detractor....
    So not much point OSEL having a stand at DEMA again until the iCCR is shipping as the rest of their product line does a good job of selling itself.

I'll contact Alex and let you know what his preferred charity is.
    Brad, no one gives a shit what OSEL showed any one in 2009, look at a frigin calender we are on the cusp of 2015!

And to be clear what you had in 2009 was a non production prototype, essentially a fart in the wind. Memorable for a second, but then gone.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast