+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Go Diving after DEMA 2014

RBW Member gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub's Avatar
    Vision

Classic, dolphin, azimuth, ray

Go Diving after DEMA 2014

Hi guys!!
    I wonder if anyone is goin' diving after DEMA in Las Vegas;
    my idea is to travel from Italy with my Vision and fine a reb friendly dive center/boat or a good buddy to go dive with in California area (or any other interesting site) :)
    I have a week available to go diving (nov 23 - nov 30).
    looking forward to meet up with someone of you AND/OR receive some advice on where to go diving.
    thanks!
    all the best
    Gabry

RBW Member catalina_mike is an unknown quantity at this point catalina_mike's Avatar
    Evolution+

Classic Inspo

Re: Go Diving after DEMA 2014

Catalina Island Scuba Luv.... Not sure If I will be on the island then but Scuba Luv has tanks, trimix, spares and great diving....

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Go Diving after DEMA 2014

Definitely Scuba Luv! Bob and Tina are the best and they have a great boat. They can make hotel reservations for you as well. Great Southern California diving.

Sent from the heliosphere using Tapatalk
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub will become famous soon enough gabrielesub's Avatar
    Vision

Classic, dolphin, azimuth, ray

Re: Go Diving after DEMA 2014

Thank you guys!!
    For sure i will try to contact them to make some plans;
    If anyone of you is around woukd be a pleasure to join to go diving together.
    All the best!
    Gabry
    Ps: any ither advice?? :)

Quote Originally Posted by saveourseas  View Original Post
    Definitely Scuba Luv! Bob and Tina are the best and they have a great boat. They can make hotel reservations for you as well. Great Southern California diving.

Sent from the heliosphere using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread